Sunday, March 15, 2009

The School

Entire place is busy as the school has been left and every one busy waiting for their vehicle to pick them up or walking their way home. Security guards busy clearing the space for traffic. There are school vans, buses, auto rickshaws, cars/scooters from home. Few students managed their own scooters.


Kids busy in discussion, where to go after they reach home. “ yaar shuru karte he na?” Kids playing football in the small space available not bothered about the vehicles stranded around. People who have come to pick them keep shouting “ chalo ramesh late ho raha he, baki log wait kar rahe he “ . But each is involved in their game playing foot ball. Another set of students are busy with their female counter parts chatting on what all happened in the class and who is who stuff. A girl gets down from her scooter and chases a guy and pulls his school bag. “Just shut up don’t remind of that” a girl to another girl “I did not do that it was him “.


Entire space is lively, that is the good part of it. Each involved in own world and with right spirits. Everyone is having fun. As the place got almost cleared I pass by the school with my bike. Two of the students on the side lane jump to mid of the road waving me to stop the bike. Blocking my way and later realized not good to do so they pushed themselves back to road side. To appreciate their effort I slowed down to give them a ride. “ Ghorpadi ja rahe he kya? “ two students ask me. “ ek he bait sakta he “, So one say bye to other students as they make awkward noises. This student stays close to my room I said to my self “lucky you”. We over took few of his school mates on our way “arey a deko, apne se pehle ja raha he” . I learnt from the student that it is the last day of their exam and he completed his 9th class. Student says” Thanks you very much” loud and clear as I dropped him at his destination.


I took off today, sick of daily routine stuff. Had my break fast at 11:00 am and road to a school close to my place. Learn t to keep things lively.

No comments: